Been thinking of going down to the IT show. But feeling rather reluctant since there will be an unreal crowd there. The plan was to go down at 12noon when its just open, but I was watching EarthSea DVD and kinda forgetten the time.
I need to get a wireless presenter for work, and perhaps get a few DVD-R and CD-R for myself. May be a thumbdrive too.
Seriously though, is there a need to squeeze with the crowd and all? Popping by Sim Lim or Funan wouldn't be all that bad, not would there be such a huge difference in price. Often times, the stores at Sim Lim or Funan are the ones who are manning the booths at the IT Show and are able to provide the same offers as found in the IT Shows.
So why do people still want to go down to the IT Show? I've no idea, and may head down there tomorrow myself. Perhaps its the Buzz of it all.....
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment